THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

Spoiled Batz Crochet

Meet Butte College entrepreneur, Roslynn Curiel.

Spoiled Batz Crochet is a handmade crochet shop owned and operated by Roslynn Curiel, a Butte College student. 

Roslynn started Spoiled Batz in April of 2023 and has found it allows her to profit financially through enjoyment. She told us her favorite part of creating for the business is that it provides her with an opportunity to do something she finds “fun” and “calming.” 

Roslynn said she was inspired to start the business through her love of creating, saying that she “used to make jewelry, but moved to crochet,” where she ultimately found success. 

Roslynn is expecting a baby girl this April and has continued to grow her shop in hopes of raising money with an upcoming due date. 

Spoiled Batz mostly offers customizable shirts and accessories, but will soon be selling an array of tapestries and stuffed animals as well. 

Currently, Spoiled Batz can be supported online through the Instagram account @spoiledbatzcrochet, but Roslynn is working on taking her business to the Thursday night farmer markets in downtown Chico. Check out the shop to purchase a cute summer top, a unique jewelry holder, or even a hat for your favorite furry friend!

More information can be found @spoiledbatzcrochet, or by contacting Roslynn on Instagram @spoiledbat420.