THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

New Venue, Same Vibe: Butte College Prom Updates

New Venue, Last Call for Tickets, New Dress Code, and More!
Photo+by+David+Jackson+on+Unsplash%0A++
Photo by David Jackson on Unsplash

As we get closer to one of the semester’s most anticipated nights at Butte College, prom night, there have been important changes to the information and details about the event presented in our last article about the prom. 

Set to take place on May 17, from 6-10 PM, the prom will now be hosted in the cafeteria instead of the gym. 

Due to the venue change, the event will now accommodate up to 300 attendees. 

With only roughly 20 tickets left, it’s crucial to secure your spot by obtaining tickets through Eventbrite; remember that tickets are free. 

The change of location does not affect the presence of the food trucks that were initially intended to be there.

The food trucks will be present and selling food until 8:30 PM. 

One of the key changes that came as a result of the change of venue is that attendees can now enjoy their food indoors, and high heels, which weren’t going to be allowed due to possible damage to the gym, are now allowed.

The prom, which the Butte Film Club is putting on, will have DJ Jigga Julie providing the evening’s soundtrack, promising a lively, energetic night that is sure to keep the dance floor buzzing. 

With May 17 coming up, make sure to get your tickets, and don’t miss out on what promises to be one of the standout events of the year for Butte College. 

The night will be yours to enjoy, so come be a part of it and join us for this spectacular celebration.