THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

The Roadrunner Magazine

Join us at this year’s Spring Carnival on May 8 to celebrate our 55th anniversary and grab a free copy of our limited-edition anniversary magazine.
original+concept+for+the+roadrunner+logo+
original concept for the roadrunner logo

Hey there Roadrunner readers and appreciators! It’s your favorite student newspaper here with a big announcement.

We are gearing up to celebrate our 55th anniversary, and to mark this very significant milestone in our history, we’ve decided to release a super special, super cool limited edition magazine!

This one-time release is going to be packed with 55 years of memories and stories of all the amazing things that your favorite campus newspaper has reported on for over half a century.

This limited-edition magazine will bring you stories from the early days of the paper all the way to current times. From articles pulled straight from old editions to more recent works from our current staff, this magazine will definitely be worth checking out. 

The Roadrunner 55th magazine will also bring you a super special “magazine exclusive story” detailing the recent history and rebranding of The Roadrunner, told by yours truly. 

We are very proud to bring to you this snapshot of our journey, crafted to give you both a nostalgic trip into Butte College’s past and a fresh look into where The Roadrunner is headed.

So, mark your calendars! The unveiling of this commemorative magazine will happen during Butte College’s Spring Carnival on May 8, from 10 AM to 1 PM at the main campus. 

The Roadrunner will have a table set up during the carnival where you can pick up your free copy of the magazine.  So keep an eye out, swing by to grab yours, and stay around to enjoy all the really fun activities that the carnival will have.

But what if you can’t make it to the main campus for the carnival? No worries! If you’re unable to attend or stop by, just shoot us a DM on Instagram, and we will reserve a copy for you. But remember, copies are limited, so make sure to secure yours while they last.

It’s with great joy that we get to celebrate this monumental moment in Roadrunner history, and it doesn’t matter if you’re a history buff, a loyal Roadrunner reader, or just a hoarder who loves collecting cool stuff, this limited edition magazine is a must-have. Really cool, badass-looking, limited edition magazines don’t just fall out of the sky, you know. 

So, remember, this is all happening on May 8th at Butte College’s main campus during the Spring Carnival. Don’t miss out and secure a piece of Roadrunner history!