THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

Welcome Week 4

Photo+by+Nico+Smit+on+Unsplash%0A++
Photo by Nico Smit on Unsplash

Butte College’s Welcome Week continues as we enter Week 4; Success Week. 

This week will be kickstarted with candy flower making with TRIO on February 12, at 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. Stop by SAS 281 to make a candy kiss flower bud and learn more about the TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and how they offer support to the Butte student body. 

On February 13, the Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) Office will hold an open house. Come to SAS 210 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to enjoy a free donut and submit an entry to win a gift basket! 

February 14 will continue the Valentine’s Day theme to offer card-making with EOPS. Join them in SAS 281 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to enjoy some gluten-free and vegan treats and create unique Valentine’s Day cards for your loved ones. 

CAS Tutoring sign-up will be held on February 14. Come to CAS from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to pick up some free school supplies and ensure your academic success by registering for their support services.

More information on any of these events can be found on Butte College’s website, under Calendar of Events.