THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

THE ROADRUNNER

Brazil Reviews Chico : Gordo Burrito

Join Nathan and his friends as they explore the best and worst of what Chico has to offer—everything from food trucks to sit down restaurants, and everything in between.

Gordo Burrito is a very well-known food truck in Chico. Located at 598 CA-32, the Mexican food truck boasts a lot of options, most of which come at a price far below all of its competitors. Today’s food critics will be Nathan and his roommate Rapha, both of whom are Butte College students and from the town of Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

Raphael got the all-meat burrito with Carne Asada; the price was $10 dollars.

The Review: The all-meat burrito from Gordo Burrito comes with queso, guacamole, and your choice of meat. It gives you a high-protein, gym-friendly option and a taste that will make you want more. The even distribution of the queso, and the guacamole assures that the meat doesn’t go dry. I recommended adding sauce, your choice– mild or spicy. Score 4.1/5

Nathan got an al pastor quesadilla, which cost only $7 dollars.

The Review: It was a very good, and filling, quesadilla. The cilantro and the cheese meet perfectly and unite with the high-quality al pastor meat, making a really enjoyable lunch. For the price of 7 dollars, I don’t think you can get a better quesadilla in Chico. Score 3.9/5

Overall both Rapha and Nathan were very satisfied with their food. At a very affordable price, Gordo Burrito is without a doubt one of the most cost-effective food trucks in Chico.

Overall Score : 8/10